The European Airline Training Symposium (EATS) is the leading aviation training event for Europe, the Middle East and Africa. This annual conference and tradeshow is about specialising in aviation training and simulation, bringing together the industry’s leading professionals to promote safety and share best practice in pilot and cabin crew training.
Featuring two conference streams, an exhibition with over 80 exhibitors and a Heads of Training Meeting.
Heads of Training Meeting
The annual Heads of Training meeting is a massive part of EATS, allowing participants to learn and discuss the current and future rulemaking with EASA Head of Aircrew Regulations Section.
Taking place on Monday 26th October from 7pm to 9pm, this meeting is expected to attract over 200 attendees from senior training positions at airline and ATO’s.
EATS provides a number of networking opportunities through coffee breaks, lunches, a networking reception, speaker reception and the event app.
All of these give our attendees the opportunity to network and connect with each other in an informal environment. The event app in particular allows attendees to connect with each other before and after the event with in-app messaging and meeting scheduling.
EATS will attract over 900 attendees from 50+ countries all of which are involved within aviation training and simulation. Attendees come from far and wide to learn from the conference, network with fellow professionals and meet with industry suppliers.
Why Attend EATS?
• It enables you to discover the latest cutting-edge services and solutions to help improve operational safety and efficiency.
• Provides you with the latest practical training exercises from the world’s leading subject matter experts
• Offers key insight into the future of the aviation training industry.
• Gives you and your company the opportunity to connect with over 900 international aviation training professionals.
• Save time, reduce cost, really communicate, understand and take away training, safety and or business solutions.
• Offers unrivalled opportunities to meet with your peers from the senior echelons of the international airline training community
Clarion Hotel & Congress
The EATS room rate has now expired and is also fully booked for Tuesday 29th October. Please click on the link below to view other possible hotel options.
The Estrel Hotel has a number of restaurants including;
Grill – Grilled specialities
Portofino – Mediterranean cuisine
Estrel Stube – German cuisine
Atriumbar – Light snacks
For more information on the hotel bars and restaurants please click here.
For a list of things to do in the local area please click here.
Please be aware that a number of organizations including Exhibitors Housing Management, Exhibitors Housing Solutions and Global Travel Partners are representing themselves as the official accommodation service provider for EATS 2019, this information, however, is incorrect. Therefore please be aware that Halldale has no affiliation with these companies and any reservation made may not be accepted by the Estrel Hotel.