The 19th European Airline Training Symposium will take place in Oslo, Norway from 27-28 October 2020. This leading annual conference and tradeshow for Europe, the Middle East and Africa brings together the industry’s leading professionals to promote safety and share best practice in pilot and cabin crew training.
EATS 2020 will attract over 900 attendees, from 50+ countries all of which are involved within aviation training and simulation. Attendees come from far and wide to learn from the conference, network with fellow professionals and meet with industry suppliers.
Why Attend EATS?
• EATS brings you face to face with the key decision makers within the industry.
• The event provides the perfect platform to reach new and existing customers, with 61% of delegates indicating that they intend to buy training equipment or services in the coming year.
• Enables you to discuss current and future rule making with EASA representatives.
• Discover the latest cutting-edge services and solutions to help improve operational safety and efficiency.
• Provides the latest practical training exercises from the world’s leading subject matter experts
• Offers key insights into the future of the aviation training industry.
• Save time, reduce cost, really communicate, understand and take away training, safety and or business solutions.
27-28 October 2020
Clarion Hotel & Congress Oslo Airport, Norway